With over 300 locations across the US, Apria Healthcare's mission is to improve the quality of life for our 1.8 million patients at home by providing home respiratory services and select medical equipment to help them sleep better, breathe better, heal faster, and thrive longer. Additional information can be found at www.apria.com.
The BI Developer is responsible for developing BI Reporting using the DOMO Business Intelligence platform and creating metrics to track strategic initiatives based on transactional sales data
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop BI Reporting in the DOMO Business Intelligence platform, creating metrics and KPI's to track strategic initiatives based on transactional sales data with immediate focus on eCommerce sales campaigns
- Engage based a consultative approach with business users, asking questions to understand the business needs and deriving the data flow, logical and physical data models based on those needs.
- Responsible for leading development of a visual BI reporting framework
- Provide engineering, design and developmental insights for the team in building and sustaining an enterprise level data analytics platform
- Hands-on development with thorough knowledge of scripting, data source integration, and development
- Employ predictive analytics where necessary
- Assist with process definition and contribute to library of reusable objects (fields, calculations, KPI, etc.)
- Troubleshoot data discrepancy issues as they occur, identify criticality and impact, provide support and appropriate workarounds
- Design solutions that are easy to interpret and can enhance sales through various channels
- Execute data conversions and provides guidance to junior developers when needed
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Education and/or Experience
- 4-Year College Degree is required
- Minimum 2 years of data visualization experience. i.e. either Tableau, DOMO, PowerBI, Burst, Qlikview, etc.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Professional Designations
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Understanding of basic ETL processes and basic data warehousing skill
- Intermediate – Advanced T-SQL skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to translate data into actionable visualizations
- Basic predictive analytics skillset desired
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work quickly in a fast-paced environment, be a team player and work autonomously.
- Intermediate and above T-SQL skills, Microsoft Excel & Office applications, experience in BI tools such as Power BI, Cognos BI, Tableau, Burst, Qlikview, etc.
- Must be able to translate data and visualize it appropriately.
- English (reading, writing, verbal)
- College level mathematical proficiency, with a strong ability to understand, interpret and develop spreadsheet data.
This is a stationary position that requires frequent sitting or standing, repetitive wrist motions, grasping, speaking, listening, close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. It also may require occasional lifting, carrying, walking, climbing, kneeling, bending/stooping, twisting, pulling/pushing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching above the shoulder. Employees in this position must be physically able to efficiently perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to assist or enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position, upon request.
Work is performed in an office setting with exposure to moderate noise.
Very rarely if at all.
The essential duties and responsibilities, physical requirements, and work environment described above are representative of those typically required for this position but may vary depending on staffing and business needs at specific locations. The inclusion or omission of a specific duty or physical requirement is, therefore, not determinative of whether that function is essential to a specific individual's position.
As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal access to employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Apria Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet.