Responsibilites - In detail
* OIM Lead to define and drive the solution.
* Understand existing business requirements and design IM infrastructure
* Assume ownership of OIG system integration and work closely with teams to
complete development and customization tasks
* Interact and communicate with application teams on systems integration
tasks, dependencies, and troubleshooting issues
Technical Skills - In Detail (Essential Skills)
* Oracle Identity Manager deployment and configuration experience.
* Must have worked on multiple OIM connectors (minimum OUD,AD, exchange,
* Must have worked on OIM- OUD (oracle unified directory) integration
* Knowledge of Java/REST API implementation.
* Strong Software Development Background.
* Strong Problem Resolution Capability & Delivery Focus.
* Proven Experience enabling Continuous Delivery.
5 to 10 Years of relevant development experience
Please source as per the JD need candidates around 8 years of experience.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract