Must be fully vaccinated against covid
- Must work 12 hrs. shifts on BOTH Saturday and Sunday, every weekend (total minimum 24 hrs. actual WORKED; lunch must be taken and is not included in the 24 hrs.)
- Shift starts at 6:45 A.M. or P.M. and ends at 7:15 A.M. or P.M. Employee must not only work 12 hours, take a lunch break, use the 12 hour shift button and be at work on time and leave on time (unless ask to stay over).
- Will get paid an extra 16 hrs. per weekend for a minimum total of 40 hrs. for each weekend if all instances are met.
- No call-ins allowed; must commit to working both Saturday and Sunday.
- Additional shift pay will not be given
- Will be classified as Full-Time Employee
- Will be eligible for Benefits per Employee Handbook
- Cannot be a Full-Time employee for any other employer while participating in this program
- No splitting shifts; must work every weekend.
- Cannot work only Saturday OR Sunday and get the 8 hrs. Must work the complete weekend in order to earn the 16 hrs. Baylor pay.
- Must take call Monday through Thursday per choice of the DON but if does not take call or does not work on call days agreed to on call pay will be forfeited.
- Will be paid 2 hr. pay for any days a week you are on call plus actual time worked..
- Must use the "12 hour Button" on the Timeclock when punching in each time
- Must notify Human resources that you are working the Baylor Program.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Florence, MS 39073: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location