ISS Corporate Solutions (“ICS”) works with publicly traded companies to help them build shareholder value and reduce risk through the adoption of strong corporate governance, sustainability, and executive compensation programs.
We are looking for a Senior Associate, Marketing who will report to the Vice President, Marketing and help build strong lead generation programs including inbound, outbound, nurturing, digital marketing, advertising, email, and content.
The ideal candidate will be an intellectually curious self-starter who will not only pull and report on data but come up with recommendations for changes. Someone who is an avid learner, consistently trying new approaches and testing effectiveness based on the results.
- Own the execution of email campaigns in Eloqua
- Measure, monitor, and report on lead generation/sales funnel activity
- Coordinate the creation of new collateral, sales enablement tools, and website updates
- Develop a regular cadence of reporting that helps identify the most effective messaging, value proposition, channels and calls to action
- Write marketing copy (i.e. emails, collateral, etc) that translates complex ideas into short, compelling messages that will appeal to a senior audience
- Project manage thought leadership content: coordinating with editors, working with design team, revising newsletters, maintaining the content calendar
- Monitor our marketing automation platform, lead scoring, and lead nurturing capabilities and provide recommendations for improvement
- Execute and help plan integrated, multi-channel marketing programs across outbound and inbound channels including email, content marketing, search and social advertising, etc., to fill the marketing funnel for conversion into appointments and sales, increase sales pipeline velocity, and support lead generation goals
- Help coordinate company presence at industry tradeshows, conferences, and events
- Help to optimize the department’s lead management processes and marketing/sales workflows
- Collaborate closely with other members of the ICS organization such as the Sales, Advisory, and Product teams
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing role with Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline
- Eloqua and Salesforce experience is essential
- Ability to work successfully in a matrixed, global organization with internal product and business teams, sales, and colleagues within marketing
- Intermediate to advanced level of knowledge of Microsoft Excel and related database segmentation tools and methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both internal messaging (e.g. communicating with stakeholders effectively) and external messaging (e.g. writing effective and compelling marketing email)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to project manage
- Strong organizational skills, problem-solving skills, and ability to prioritize effectively
- A team player, effectively interacting with employees at all levels within the company
- A self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple different projects simultaneously
ISS Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Salesforce: 3 years (Required)