CommissionEstimated: $62,000 - $89,000 a year
- Sales Experience
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor's Degree
Full Job Description
Ludlow Composites Corporation is a 75+ year old leading manufacturer of PVC and latex foam products serving a variety of different markets.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
These are commission-based positions promoting and selling PVC and SBR latex foams in multiple territories including Detroit (Automotive), Texas / Mexico, Northeast, Southeast, and California.
- Oversees and manages Crown Foam Technologies product sales and marketing programs in designated geographical sales area;
- In cooperation with Sales Director, establishes and accomplishes annual sales growth and margin targets, monthly forecasts, and marketing projects;
- Contacts key OEM’s, Tier I & II suppliers, and material converters;
- Negotiates pricing and terms with potential and key customers;
- Weekly progress reports on status reaching agreed upon objectives and goals;
- Coordinates customer communications – specifications, samples, promotions, etc. with R&D and inside sales;
- Actively participates in 1-2 trade shows annually.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 5 years B2B industrial sales experience;
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills;
- Proficient in computer systems: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
- Able to travel extensively by automobile and air;
- Basic mathematical skills to convert from one measure to another.
- Background working for a manufacturing company preferably in the plastics or composites industries;
- Established customer base in related industries such as other foams, adhesives, etc.;
- Experience calling on OEM’s and gaining specification of products;
- Proven experience and will to find, cultivate, and close new accounts;
- Tenacity and perseverance to continually engage with customers through what can be long sales cycles.
Ludlow Composites is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Job Type: Commission
- United States (Preferred)