- High School Diploma or GED
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
/ GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for obtaining customer orders in a timely manner and meeting deadlines, all while providing exceptional customer service.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:A teammate in this position must:
- Be the front line contact to customers, corporate contacts, and walk in visitors.
- Provide information and support to customers to successfully manage their business.
- Work directly with internal departments and corporate office staff to ensure operational needs are met, while meeting our service objectives.
- Complete daily duties and special projects to support operational efficiencies.
- Answer and assist incoming callers with product related issues, delivery questions, and concerns.
- Process credit requests utilizing the Call Tracking System.
- Process customer order guides, add-ons, late add-ons, deletions, redeliveries, customer pickups, D.C. transfers and special order request from outside vendors.
- Research and process YUM and Panera QA's credit requests.
- Reprint invoices and pick sheets.
- Review and process driver invoices, credits, and debits.
- Process and track RMA's to ensure timely processing of Pick-ups and prompt crediting.
- Process and distribute daily reports to include: Exception report, Open Credit Order report, Open Sales Order report and Credit Order History report.
- Complete daily surveys to meet company's criteria, and complete daily survey calls for Borders and Sky Venture franchisee groups.
- Review and respond to emails timely.
- Oversee the department daily duties, and responsible to coordinate and delegate daily work assignments.
- Help cover duties of the reception desk.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to resolve problems and provide recommendations to improve the departments and/or D.C.'s performance.
- Have High School Diploma or GED.
- Be able to speak, read and understand the English language.
- Be able to successfully pass a physical capabilities test, drug screen and criminal background check.
- Have prior call center or Foodservice Distribution experience preferable.
- Have experience in dealing with high call volume.
- Have proven success with difficult callers and stressful situations.
- Be team oriented, open to change with a positive outlook.
- Be goal oriented-works as a team towards accomplishing desired outcome.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
McLane offers competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD/LTD and 401(k).
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.