Integrated WealthCare is seeking a multi-faceted administrative assistant.
The ideal candidate is dynamic, exceptionally detail oriented, dedicated, with a desire to grow into a more aggressive and complex role. Financial industry experience highly preferred.
- Interface with team members in three offices in preparation for client meetings
- Document filing and app management (give updates on software changes to team, manage filing employee’s efficiency & accuracy, double check timesheet, etc.)
- Managing and tracking mail, including UPS and mass mail projects.
- Data entry to support client meeting preparation.
- Commission tracking and data entry.
- Manage CRM data, including:
- Entering customer data
- Updating customer data (and finding appropriate forms from appropriate vendors if those updates, such as an address change, require it).
- CRM Reporting * Manage vendor relationships and issues, including billing.
- General office administrative duties Prepare, flag, and send new account documents to clients with appropriate disclosures and instructions, including RIA paperwork.
- Prepare and process account maintenance, across all systems & custodians, including:
- Change of address/personal information forms
- Beneficiary Change forms
- Name change updates
- Account Registrations changes * Review client meeting notes as they come in, create & assign tasks in CRM.
- Perform word processing (Word), spreadsheet (Excel) and presentation (PowerPoint) documents and reports
- Ordering supplies as needed
Upward mobility opportunities to include marketing, client interactions, sales as appropriate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $34,500.00 /year