Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place. Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
What you’ll do…
As a People Business Partner (our spin on HRBP) you will enable, educate, and empower what we consider our most valuable resource - our people! Reporting to our Manager of People Business Partners, you will work collaboratively with our leaders on full-cycle HR strategies, practices, and initiatives to drive the best employee experience for our scaling team. You will collaborate and advise leaders on all people matters with a heavy focus on organizational design, talent management strategies and employee relations matters. And to do this, you will be a road warrior to support multiple offices across the US (20% of travel time is anticipated).
Skills you have…
- Strategic Thinking & Partnering: You will provide thought-leadership and a strategic partnership to our leaders. Your proven skills in generating creative solutions will drive the business forward as we grow.
- Collaborating & Relationship Building: You have the ability to quickly build trusting relationships with leaders and employees across multiple offices. You thrive in an environment where you work reciprocally, being a sought-after advisor on all people-related matters
- Strong HR Fundamentals: You have extensive skills across the full-cycle of HR to support all people related matters (talent management, employee relations, change management...and more!)
5 Reasons why you should apply…
- The chance to create and scale excites you. From practices to people, you love the opportunity to build and scale.
- One of your goals is to form a front line partnership with the business. You want to know our business inside and out and also know and support all the team members to make it happen - their backgrounds, skills, career goals and dreams.
- The challenge of working with a hyper-growth, heavy change & dynamic business to craft the best employee experience is exciting and important to you.
- One of our values is to “Be Kinder than Necessary". In this role you’ll be a champion in ensuring that as our business scales, we keep our people and culture top of mind.
- You are totally comfortable with and experienced in having the autonomy to support the organization and leaders as their go-to resource for all people related matters. You love the challenges of supporting a business with ever-changing needs brings.
This job may not be for you if...
- You prefer to work in a structured, heavy process-oriented environment.
- You don’t enjoy design mindset building. In our fast-paced rapidly changing environment, the demand of speed to launch is just as important as the product or service itself. While we do not sacrifice quality, we do recognize the need for v1, v2 and more to deliver solutions to the business in a timely manner.
Is this role exciting to you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.