Full Job Description
Are you ready to dive into the world of a fast-paced tech startup? Are you ready to change the world? At PadSplit we’re disrupting the affordable housing industry by creating safe, attractive, and respectable co-living environments. If you’re motivated by the conviction that working people should have a decent place to live, and want to do something about it, come join us!
At PadSplit, our purpose is to solve our affordable housing crisis one room at a time while leveraging housing as a vehicle for financial independence. Our principles are Care, Show it, Prove it. We live out our principles by embodying our values: Empathy, Optimism, Intellectual Curiosity, Strong Work Ethic, High Integrity, and Compassionate Directness.
The PadSplit Consumer Model gives the average homeowner the opportunity to earn extra income by listing their spare bedrooms on our platform. The Consumer Model Sales Professional is responsible for bringing new homeowners onto the platform. With a combination of self-generated leads and warm leads, he/she will meet sales targets within an inside sales environment. The position involves communicating with prospects in various forms including outbound & inbound calls, text and emails. This person must achieve sales goals without sacrificing the PadSplit goals and standards.
- Cold call and self-generate leads.
- Close leads via phone, text and email.
- Gather the necessary information to get the homeowner ready to be onboarded to the platform by the Consumer Model team.
- Recognize different homeowner personas and utilize proper sales pitch.
- Gather learnings about homeowner personas, common questions, common objections, etc. and pass on to the Consumer Model team.
- Keep track of sales and demographic data specified by the Consumer Model team.
- Effectively manage pipeline as well as forecast sales on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly quota goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have a high tolerance for rejection and strong tenacity to follow up. Has the ability to learn new things, plug gaps, and hustle to make things work.
- You are a self-starter, with high energy and a can-do attitude. Must be a true extrovert with tons of confidence.
- Good attention to detail, extremely organized.
- Must be comfortable working in a startup environment where processes and trajectory are constantly changing.
- B2C experience is a plus.
- 1-3 years of sales experience in a closing role with an excellent record of performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- B2C sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedule