This role exclusively supports the CEO. It’s about removing clutter from her life so that she can achieve great things. It is a demanding yet rewarding role that requires experience, skill, and commitment beyond normal business hours. The work can be grouped into these categories:
- Executive support to the CEO
- Events and catering
- Gifts and ordering
- Personal errands
You've been the dedicated personal assistant to a CEO, celebrity, politician, or a high-profile person for whom the line between their business and personal lives is often blurred. This is not your first rodeo. You have deep experience working as someone’s personal handler.
You know how to own the details of someone else’s life so they can focus on other things. You have a strong drive to master and complete any and all assignments. You’re impatient, react quickly, and can juggle tasks. Even so, you have a strong attention to detail and prefer a high degree of structure. You can handle ambiguity. You navigate shifting priorities, deadlines, or goals with the skills of a veteran whitewater rafter. You are goal oriented. Nothing stands between you and what needs to be done. You pursue goals objectively and don’t let emotions (yours or someone else’s) distract you. You actively look for new projects or institute change. Anticipation is your superpower. You get stuff done.
- Responsible for scheduling and managing CEO’s calendars, including prioritizing and resolving competing demands, proactively scheduling important meetings with internal and external individuals and maintaining sufficient blocks of working time;
- Support and coordinate meeting arrangements including agenda setting, video conferences, and note taking;
- Manage various personal tasks related to home and car, bill paying, or other errands
- Coordinate family activities;
- Book complex business and personal travel: flights, hotels, ground transportation, and dining reservations;
- Manage personal event planning from ordering and vendor management, oversight of the event itself, and post-event cleanup and thank yous;
- Gathering, printing, and packaging important information for CEO;
- Shopping or ordering and shipping gifts;
- Conducting research;
- Accurately track company expenses by managing employee expense reporting, credit cards, and receipts.Note: The CEO has a two-year-old daughter and a full-time nanny. You are not expected to provide childcare, perform housekeeping, prepare meals, or similar work on a regular basis, though you may be asked to pitch in and help from time to time. This is not a 9-5 job.
- 5+ years of experience as a personal assistant supporting a CEO, celebrity, politician, or other high-profile person;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Obsessive attention to detail;
- Resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response;
- Problem-solver mindset and flawless execution across the board;
- A natural go-getter with the ability to troubleshoot anything;
- Experience organizing meetings, preparing and monitoring budgets, expenses, and expense reports, assisting with travel and hotel accommodations, and providing general office operations support;
- Strong work ethic, keen attention to detail, and highly organized with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficient in Mac Mail, Google Suite, iCal management, and MS Office.
AmyMyersMD.com (AMMD), a mission-driven e-commerce digital marketing company, is seeking a results-driven do-er to join our growing team as Executive Assistant to the CEO.
AMMD is a game-changer in the health and wellness industry. We live by our mission of empowering people to take back their health by providing them with the tools to understand the root cause of their symptoms and to live the solution. We are committed to delivering the highest quality in everything we do, and we are looking for a candidate with the same drive and commitment to excellence.
Some Important Information
How to get your application noticed: Apply online here or our website (https://ammd.applytojob.com/apply). We want to see a terrific resume, and anything else that showcases your work and how you write and think. Show us what you've done and how you can do it for us.
Location: This is a full-time, in-office position in our Austin office. We’re currently located in Bee Cave, but will be moving at the end of the year to a new location in south Austin.
Verification: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Job Type: Full-time
- Travel Arrangements: 3 years (Preferred)
- Personal Assistant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Event Planning: 3 years (Preferred)
- Calendar Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma