Revention is the industry-leading provider of restaurant ordering and management solutions. Our Point of Sale (POS) software streamlines restaurant and scales from a single location to hundreds. Purposely built by restaurant professionals for restaurant professionals, Revention provides restaurant management solutions that include delivery, mobile & online ordering, loyalty, management and payment processing services. Our 24/7/365 US-based world-class customer support enables you to control costs, increase revenue, and delight your customers. We are proud to be headquartered in Houston.
We are continuing to expand our team and are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join us to drive innovative technology solutions powering restaurants—specifically helping to craft a strategy and rollout of payment solutions and merchant services. Our Product Managers play a critical role in shaping the strategy and operations of product offerings. S/he will ultimately be responsible for defining, building and overseeing specific product capabilities to address identified market needs. This is both a highly strategic and a decidedly tactical role that requires the ability to accomplish goals through articulation, influence and leadership.
Required Skills and Experience
We seek a Product Manager with a strong history of working across technical and business functions while delivering clear results.
Product Leadership—Partner with Development and Operations teams to do the following:
· Become a trusted partner to clearly define product and service offerings that excite the market and grow the business
· Own and manage multiple third-party relationships/partnerships
· Analyze internal and third-party offerings and determine how those solutions may help complement roadmap features
· Develop product documentation for internal and external use and assist other departments for maintenance of said documentation
· Work to ensure the successful implementation and ongoing operations of our services
Market Leadership—Partner with Marketing and Sales teams to do the following:
· Be an integral business leader, pushing both strategic and tactical aspects of the business and ensuring monthly, quarterly and yearly targets are met
· Work with Marketing to assure maximum growth of our products and services by outlining value propositions, market opportunity, and appropriate target markets
· Be a subject matter expert articulating the market around competitive offerings, associated cloud and SaaS technologies, and related technologies
· Work with Sales and Marketing to create content related to product features and benefits
· Assist in the sales process as the product expert, performing product demonstrations and fielding product questions
The successful candidate should have the following:
Business and Domain Expertise
· Product management experience or equivalent product specialist experience in point of sale or restaurant industry
· Innovation experience within payments industry
· Knowledge of SaaS is a requirement with special emphasis on B2B, B2C and/or B2B2C applications
· 1+ years of working in an agile/scrum environment
· Ability to prioritize and review bugs/feature requests against the larger business needs and goals
· Proven success at internal/external communications to support product initiatives
· Comfort in working in startup environment with assuming multiple areas of responsibility
· Ability to articulate clear actions amidst ambiguous data and a lack of complete information
· Bachelor’s degree
· Proven success record of working closely with other functions including engineering/development, marketing and operations while being able to influence/guide peers and management with business-centric goals.
· Ability to understand partner and customer needs to define and launch a successful product.
· Embrace of our fast-paced, customer-focused, action-oriented, results-driven culture.
· Ability to meet deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, loosely structured, highly dynamic environment
Insurance benefits on your first day including medical (choice from two plans), dental, vision, free basic life insurance, free short-term disability insurance, long term disability insurance and some great voluntary plans! Also a 401k, PTO and Holidays. Training and guidance from a superb industry team and an awesome work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- product management: 2 years (Preferred)