Why Milan Laser Hair Removal?
When you’re an ambitious professional you want to work with the best. Milan Laser is the premier laser hair removal provider. We’ve worked hard to rise above the industry standard, because “good enough” is never good enough. With 90+ current locations throughout 20 states and plans to expand into a national brand, this is a very exciting time to join the Milan family!
Why our Administrative Assistants love it here…
Because it’s fun. We’re not like other administrative jobs where you’re just an answering machine, we want you involved because you’re part of the team.
Because you can change lives. Laser hair removal can be a big commitment for people, but you can make a difference in helping them get through a major moment in their lives with your bright and positive impact.
Because, growing is good. We’re always expanding, improving and looking for people ready for a challenge. Our Client Specialists learn the business from the inside-out and as our business grows, the opportunities abound.
We are looking for a highly professional Client Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate is a customer-centric individual with experience in an administrative function, one that is comfortable and familiar with computer-based information. Experience and a passion for the aesthetics industry is a plus!
Compensation: $15.00 per hour + commissions
Location: Portland, ME
Status: Part-time (Two 12 hour shifts per week, including rotating Saturdays)
Hours of Operation: Milan clinics are open 6 days a week, including 3 Saturdays a month. Hours of operation are 8am-8pm on weekdays and 9am-4pm on Saturdays.
- Ensure a positive client experience by exhibiting excellent customer service.
- Greet and welcome potential and existing clients to the clinic.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to schedule and confirm appointments, communicate with clients and maintain and update client records.
- Field incoming calls to schedule appointments and answer general questions.
- Assist clinic manager in outgoing calls to clients for consultation follow-up and notification of promotions and events.
- Support clinic manager and medical staff with clinic needs such as; treatment room upkeep, event support, and clinic upkeep.
- Process financial transactions of clients.
- Perform daily opening and closing duties.
- Administrative support functions such as filing, photocopying, faxing, etc.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalency
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong teamwork mentality
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intermediate computer skills
- Demonstrates initiative and ability to work independently
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Display a passion for the aesthetics industry
- Be able to lift 20-40 pounds
- Employees and their spouse or legal partner receive free laser hair removal services
- Closed on 9 major holidays
- EXCEPTIONAL work environment!
All potential employees of Milan will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment background check prior to employment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
Hours per week: