Come see why our massage therapists say we’re Different and they love it!
Are you a Massage Therapist who is looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients?
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work! Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Our unique approach to booking appointments incorporates built in time for our therapists to rest and re-charge in between each client. Our proprietary matching process ensures that each client is matched with a therapist that will be the best fit for their individual needs. This ensures we set our massage therapists and clients up for a success!
Responsibilities and Duties:
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in client treatment plan
- Creating SOAP notes for each massage session
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold a Massachusetts state license or certification, or in the process of obtaining license/certification.
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment:
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, supplies, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Therapist Educator
- Focus on therapist self-care
- Paid CEUs
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits:
- Great compensation plus tips and wage guarantee
- Health Insurance
- Liability Insurance Reimbursement
- Massage Licensure Reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement for additional certifications
- Monthly massages
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible schedule
Qualities we look for in our team members:
- The ability to truly listen to clients and customize massage.
- Work well within a team to ensure client's goals are met and expectations exceeded.
- Passion for massage therapy and continuing education
- Eager to improve skills further and be a key part of a clients health and wellness
- A true belief in the power of self care for oneself and our clients
- If you want to be part of a great professional team, please apply today!
Earn $30 - $40 per 60 min session
Earn $45-$60 per 90 min session
Are you interested in joining the Elements Massage family today?
We are proud to demonstrate the same level of commitment to our therapists as we have for our clients. Apply to learn more.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Licensed Massage Therapist (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Health insurance
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift
Company's Facebook page: