- 3 to 5 years of experience designing electronic enclosures.
- 2 or more years of experience using Solidworks.
- Must be a United States citizen.
- Harsh environment enclosure design.
- Electronic enclosure and circuit card thermal analysis and simulation.
- Familiar with circuit card fabrication and assembly.
- Design and document digital, analog, and RF cable harnesses.
- Familiar with of EMI shielding of enclosures, circuit cards, and cables.
- Able to manage assigned tasks and meet project milestones with minimal supervision.
- Experience designing parts suitable for 3D printing, machining, and sheet metal forming.
- Research, source, and validate 3rd party components and materials.
- Generate part fabrication, assembly, and manufacturing documentation.
- Order, assemble, modify, and test prototypes.
- Research and define environmental test plans.
- Identify potential issues, analyze and recommend improvements and alternate solutions.
- Familiar with Altium Designer PCB layout tool.
- Familiar with Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing.
Job Type: Full-time