REGISTERED NURSE (RN) / LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) POSITION DESCRIPTION AND COMPANY INFO
Wellhome is a growing, mid-sized home care agency looking for a Part Time Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to perform in-home visits. One of our nurses accompany new nurses for several visits to make sure they receive the proper training and the office will always be available for any case management questions. Nurses will be able to set their own schedule with the clients and choose an appropriate case load that fits their needs. The visits will only require non-skilled nursing (medication set up, assessments, etc.) and simply following the care plan gaining experience in case management. This is a great opportunity to work outside the bustling hospitals at your own pace while earning extra income!
It is our fundamental belief that the home is an ideal environment for the continued mental and emotional well-being of individuals. To that end, our mission is to provide the highest standard of in-home care allowing the elderly and disabled to remain in the home. Our goal is to allow individuals to maintain a desired level of independence, mobility and agency while improving clinical outcomes. Contact us today and help us fulfil our mission and make a positive change in our community!
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) / LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform in-home visits for home care clients including but not limited to assessments and documentation within the scope of practice.
- Collaborate with other health care professionals and provide assistance in the development, implementation, and evaluation of clients’ care plans.
- Perform case management and maintain effective and clear communication with clients, families, health care professionals, and staff to deliver results for positive clinical and financial outcomes.
- Provide ongoing instruction and education on medication compliance to family and or other health team personnel.
- Promptly report incidents or evidence of clients’ abuse or violations of clients’ rights.
- May supervise In-Home Aides for Advanced Personal Care (APC) services.
- Follow established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives.
- Follow regulatory compliance and quality assurance including PHI/HIPPA.
- Participate in individual training plan as required.
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) / LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have a current license in good standing to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the State of Missouri.
- At Least 1 year of experience required as an RN or LPN.
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance to complete home visits.
- Successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screening.
- Effective communication skills and ability to interact and build relationships with clients, clients' families, other healthcare professionals, and office staff.
- Experience in the home care field is a plus.
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) / LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) COMPENSATION
- $25.00 - $31.00/visit (visits take around 30min)
- Part time job with the potential to turn into a full-time job
- Full time benefits include Health Insurance and Dental Insurance
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive mileage reimbursement rate
Visit us today at www.wellhomeagency.com!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $31.00 /hour
- required as an RN or LPN: 1 year
- Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)