Position Title: Service Plumber
Reports to: Plumbing Manager
Supervises: Plumbing Apprentice
To perform plumbing at a high level of accuracy while adhering to all safety protocols and plumbing code in both residential and commercial atmospheres.
1. Troubleshoot residential and commercial plumbing systems.
2. Perform repairs on residential and commercial plumbing systems.
3. Adhere to all applicable code and safety laws on job site and when using equipment and vehicles.
4. Maintain company equipment and property.
5. Complete the appropriate paperwork and follow all company policies.
6. Other duties as assigned.
· 3 years of service plumbing experience.
· Flat rate pricing experience preferred.
· Must be able to pass a background check, drug screening and have a clean driving record.
· High school diploma or GED equivalence.
· Bend at the knees and hips repetitively
· Lift up to 100 lbs.
· Climb a ladder.
· Work in a crawlspace
· Stand for long periods of time.
ENVIRONMENT AND SCHEDULING:
Hours vary, must be on job-site by 8AM M-F.
Must be available to an after-hours rotating schedule.
This position description does not list all the duties of the position. You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated, in part, based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this position description.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Hourly or Commission available
Vacation, sick and holiday time
Whole health, dental, vision, Disability, Life, Aflac
401k with company match
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
This Job Is: