ContractEstimated: $80,000 - $110,000 a year
- Microsoft Excel
- Communication Skills
- Bachelor's Degree
Full Job Description
SoHo Dragon represents a Financial Services firm located in Manhattan, NY. This is a long-term banking regulatory project. Our client is seeking a Risk Analyst who understands Murex.
Required Skill set:
- Clear English verbal and written communication ability a MUST.
- Looking to hire a 1099 contractor. Will accept Corp to Corp.
- Interview process is phone interview and then face to face
Financial background in Derivatives (IRD, CRD, Equity Derivs)
- Murex Integration Engineer
- Specializing in DataMart, MxML, MdML, Creating workflow within Murex, creating scheduled processes/scripts against Murex
- Analyst has worked recently on the Murex platform (within the last 1-3 years).
- Analyst is also well versed in excel and data manipulation skills.
- Analyst also needs to know the Volcker rule regarding quantitative metric panel population and metric calculation.
- 5+ years Data Modelling
- 5+ years Sybase
- Understands ETL processing. Very helpful if they are skilled in SSIS. Not required.
- Excellent communication skills
- College degree