Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Answer all incoming calls live.
- Rapidly responds to online lead sources (FB messages & comments, SEO, FB, PPC)
- Documenting any and all interactions within the company CRM and calendar’s for team communication.
- Find and create new opportunities (leads) for the business
- Must enjoy talking to people on the phone
- Coachable and Teachable
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly
30,000-45,000 annually plus bonuses
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Administrative Skills: 1 year (Required)