CLIENT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
To determine, generate and capture new client neurologists through outside sales performance as well as maintain current business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Stay up-to-date and follow all quality system procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers.
- Sell Global Neuro-Diagnostic services to physician clients
- Generate sales leads, conduct sales presentations, prepare sales quotations and related customer correspondence
- Call on physician clients and generate sales referrals
- Train physicians and their staff on server usage and software
- In-service Software Installations when required
- Provide management, clinical consultants, field support specialists with feedback on the status of new and existing business opportunities
- Prepare and review annual and monthly sales forecasts and execute annual sales plans
- Effectively attend industry conferences and tradeshows as required
- Conform to all QA/RA requirements
- Utilize Salesforce to forecast and manage accounts and track potential leads. Update and maintain sales account information including logged calls, account information and contacts
- Describe service offerings and GND website utilization to physicians
- Achieve Plan for the territory
- Complete competency testing for any current product line or added product line at 85% accuracy
- Extensive travel required. In addition, driving is an essential part of this job. Required to maintain a clean driving record.
- Maintain expense reports as directed by management
- Maintain good working relationships and communication with company department and staff
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree required, experience in the medical arena and private practice penetration a strong plus
- Between 2-5 years’ experience in outside sales with a solid record of Business to Business and private practice sales
- Experience in the Neurology sales space or more specifically in the private practice arena a strong plus
- Excellent concept selling skills
- Must be able to analyze financial information such as understanding of forecasting models, target opportunities and compensation plan comprehension
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required
- Computer skills required; knowledge of Salesforce, Excel, Word and PowerPoint very important
- Require professional and ethical references at a high level
- Maintain appropriate automobile insurance coverage, must be insurable with a clean driving record
- Require adequate credit on credit card for job related travel expenses. Credit record must be adequate to support access to credit cards to be used for travel expenses
- Must understand and adhere to HIPAA compliance standards
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals and technical procedures. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, physicians and general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as commissions, percentages, etc.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Valid Driver’s license and appropriate vehicle insurance coverage
Travel Required: Extensive (Estimated 80% outside sales and 20% office work)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to work at a keyboard and computer. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds and occasionally roll or move devices that are in excess of 100 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Natus Medical is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.