Providing contract therapy in the home health and post-acute settings is challenging and ever changing. Our clients look to us to not only maintain exceptional outcomes and clinical collaboration, but also to be a trusted partner in helping their organizations perform better. Founded by a Physical Therapist, PCT Rehab has been an independently owned, trusted, ethical provider of therapy services for home health agencies, hospitals, and senior living communities.
Occupational Therapist - OT::
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Currently licensed in the state
- Current and clear TB test or x-ray
- Access to reliable transportation with auto insurance
- Two years home heath experience, preferred
Occupational Therapist Essentials Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Perform clinical assessment; Identify patient needs and appropriateness of patient
- Document, prepare, and complete a Plan of Care, progress notes, phone orders, and other clinical record documentation on an ongoing basis. Revise POC based on evaluation, ongoing assessment data
- Accepts clinical assignments that are consistent with education and competence to care for patients
- Apply concepts of infection control and standard precautions in coordination/performing patient care activities to prevent contamination and transmission of disease.
- Assess and facilitate through direct therapeutic intervention patient's ROM, strength, coordination, need for and use of adaptive equipment and environmental modifications, functional mobility and safety issues as related to patient's ADL performance needs. Fabricate and maintain adaptive equipment and hand splints
- Uses effective interpersonal relations and communication skills; facilitates the use of these skills by other team members to achieve desirable outcomes
- Evaluate patient occupational performance in the areas of self-care, work, leisure, and rest. Assess sensory-motor neuromuscular, psycho-social and cognitive-perceptual components of occupational behavior. Assess physical, social and cultural components of the patient's occupational environment.
- Meet mandatory continuing education requirements of the agency/licensing board
- Promote Agency philosophy and administrative policies
- Demonstrate commitment, professional growth and competency
We would be more than happy to answer any questions. Give us a call at (888)-357-0260 x 109 OR email our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check us out at www.pctrehab.com.