Distinctive Apparel Holdings, LLC. is a fast-growing company within the apparel industry. We are the parent company of Chadwicks of Boston, metrostyle, Territory Ahead, Travelsmith and Chasing Fireflies.
If you are a bright, motivated professional with a strong work ethic and positive, can-do attitude, we’d like to meet you! Our ideal candidates will be organized and detail-oriented, yet flexible enough to go-with-the-flow in a fast-paced creative atmosphere. An open mind and sense of humor is a plus.
This position is responsible for the execution of BI reporting and data analytics used throughout our organization including marketing, merchandising, inventory planning, warehouse operations and finance. Also responsible to ensure the quality and accuracy of data. Work closely with business units to define additional requirements and execute streamlined reporting which supports business operations and future growth.
- Develop and support reports and documents, using Oracle Hyperion Interactive Reporting, Crystal Reporting, SQL queries or other newly acquired reporting systems
- Participate in and lead new report development process including requirement gathering, development, testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Provide technical support to ensure that report distribution systems run efficiently, accurately and timely for all divisions
- Provide guidance as to new BI tools that could be implemented to more effectively support the business needs of the organization
- Be the data expert on our data elements, driving uniform usage to standardize accurate output. Validate and understand the data sources and reasons for data discrepancies, create bridge reconciliations and outline steps for reducing discrepancies going forward
- Comprehend, diagnose & solve issues with existing data integrations between various company databases, while communicating impact to business reporting and processes
- Support IT organization in the development, testing and rollout of new interfaces as required
- Participate in UAT of new programming in OMS, Merchandise Planning and other business applications
- Participate in data conversion projects to support new business acquisitions
- Bachelor's degree required in Business, IT, or Analytics preferred
- 3+ yrs Experience with creating Reports, Documents, Visualizations, and Dashboards using Business Intelligence Solutions – Hyperion Preferred
- Possess advanced skills in MS Office with concentration in Access / Excel is required
- Database management experience
- Intermediate SQL experience
- Experience in a retail environment including the end to end supply chain and operations ispreferred
- Technical writing skills for:
- Functional requirements
- Procedure Instructions
- Bilingual - Mandarin speaking to communicate with our China office.
- Ability to form insights and perform analytics on data sets you are managing
- Independent work style
- Process oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to identify and succinctly summarize roadblocks and constraints, propose potential solutions, and drive toward resolution
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Intellectually curious, high energy and possess a strong work ethic
Job Type: Full-time