Groom Energy Solutions was founded in 2005 with a mission of helping companies manage and reduce their energy consumption. Since then, our company has grown to service customers and building their portfolios across the entire United States, leveraging our national team of energy efficiency engineers, project managers, refrigeration services and electrical services managers.
The Groom Energy team has grown deep experience in the industries where we focus our efforts, helping us to develop practical energy efficiency approaches that provide energy savings, without changing the way our customers run their business.
Groom Energy is a wholly-owned subsidiary of DK Energy, the US arm of Dalkia SA, a group EDF company. Groom Energy's other EDF US affiliates include: EDF Energy Services EDF Renewable Energy and groSolar.
- Education Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- 5 + years experience in supermarket or commercial service and/or installation
- Journeyman level experience (license not required)
- Experience with building control systems
- EPA universal certification
- Highly motivated, looking to further knowledge and experience
- High School/Equivalent or Vocational School required
- Driver's license appropriate to local requirements and a safe driving record
- Physically able to climb ladders and to lift objects up to fifty pounds
- Willing to travel, possibly staying overnight Monday - Friday depending on home location
- Only needs to have basic hand tools
$60,000 - $100,000 annual salary