Do you enjoy helping others? Are you looking for a company with great benefits and monetary incentives? If so, then we here at Conduent want to hear from you! We have immediate openings for Director Service Delivery Operations in Chicago, IL. Apply today!
- Competitive compensation
- Full Time Employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401k plans
- Paid Time Off
- Fun working environment
- Company discounts - Local restaurants, gyms, cell phone service discounts, auto, travel, international theme parks and many more
As a Director Service Delivery Operations working in a call center environment, you’re responsible for the operational success of the implementation, installation, engineering of our new Public Safety programs, and optimization of our maintenance activities. The role is responsible for the overall quality of service delivery of an implementation/ongoing client. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Adapts and executes functional or departmental business plans and contributes to the development of organizational strategies.
- Anticipates internal and/or external business challenges/ regulatory issues.
- Decisions are guided by functional strategies and priorities.
- May include international accountability; and may include some global accountability.
Read the requirements below and apply today for immediate consideration!
Director Service Delivery Operations are successful when they meet the following requirements:
- May perform one or more of the following:
- Support the fulfilment of the company vision for prompt and professional client services through motivation and leadership.
- Oversee the day-to-day implementation and operational aspects of the client relationship.
- Develop strategy needed to achieve agreed upon service levels.
- Manage the setup and delivery of services.
- Work with the client to manage priorities and expectations.
- Manage the requirements definition process and ensure that system specifications accurately reflect client requirements.
- Build effective liaisons to manage the transition from implementation to ongoing client delivery.
- Act as a subject matter expert regarding the application of business objectives and alternatives for service delivery.
- Build a cohesive team by championing quality, integrating team efforts through status meetings, sharing appropriate information, and building depth of expertise.
- Manage budget for departmental spend.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
- · Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
If this describes you, then apply today for immediate consideration!
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Service Delivery Operations
Yes, 25 % of the Time