SMBHD is a boutique Salesforce consulting firm with little interest in big corporation strategies and over-the-shoulder micromanagement. We’re looking for self-starting, self-managing team members who are willing to learn the ins and outs of Salesforce, and apply this knowledge to solve real life business challenges using what the technology offers. As well as a healthy dose of practical business savvy and human empathy. We work with small and mid-level businesses, creating cool, customized solutions that are specifically tailored to each client’s needs.
About the Role
The Sr. Salesforce Developer is part of our core Salesforce development team focused on delivering technical solutions and updates on Salesforce for our clients. As a critical member of the team you will work on many of Salesforce's products from Sales and Service Cloud to Communities, Platform and Marketing Clouds -- and, an opportunity to have a major impact on our Client's businesses.
As a Sr. Salesforce Developer, you will report to a core Salesforce development team that is responsible for all Salesforce development and integration. You’ll be an integral part of both the design and development of Salesforce solutions that extend Salesforce beyond just declarative configurations.
Though our core team is in Chicago, we are open to you sitting in south-east Wisconsin, northwest Indiana, or West Michigan -- or within driving distance of Chicago for occasional day trips to our Chicago HQ.
- Create technical designs based on functional specifications.
- Complete development both on and off the Salesforce.com Platform that adheres to industry best practices.
- Participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment.
- Proactively engage in continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
- Mentor and train junior development resources.
- Supporting Integrations between various IT platforms.
- A bachelors degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related science.
- 4+ years experience in enterprise application development or equivalent.
- Experience with GIT source control.
- Proven experience with web services (SOAP/REST) and related technologies (XML/JSON)
- Experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
- A proven ability to design, develop and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience developing for enterprise cloud applications (Salesforce.com is ++)
- Salesforce.com or other Technology certifications
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 6% match (no vestment)
- 4.5 day weeks -- we have summer hours year-round!
- Flexible schedule
- An opportunity to work with a team that is passionate about Salesforce and delivering results
Our Core Values:
- Get S*&% Done.
- Be Smart and Ambitious.
- Be Compassionate Towards Everyone.
- Come to Work Positive and Excited.
- Be Collaborative with Sharp Elbows.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $155,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location