Position Title: Cerner PowerChart Maternity Clinical Analyst
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Previous experience with PowerChart Maternity support, build, testing, and implementation
- Strong experience in PowerChart Maternity and Bridge Breast Milk.
- Knowledge in Fetalink is also needed.
- Ability to travel 80-100% to Western location
- Responsible for providing ongoing application support of Cerner PowerChart Maternity solution including build, testing, and implementation.
- Responsible for providing ongoing application support of Cerner Bridge Breast Milk, and Fetalink.
- Determine scope of investigation required for system optimization.
- Collaborate with Clinical Analysts on current and future state workflows and documentation design.
- Resolve reported system and application problems in test and production environments.
- Develop testing plans and assist with validation.
- Complete general system troubleshooting and facilitate troubleshooting training sessions.
- Function as liaison and advocate to clinicians to ensure the system meets end user requirements.
- Manage quality auditing of project data and system build prior to conversions.
- Assist with implementation support, scheduling, and go-live planning.
- Develop educational materials and deliver training to all levels of clinical staff.
- Prepare written deliverables as defined in project scope.
- Provide leadership and guidance to project team and prioritize scheduled tasks to maintain project scope.
- Maintain knowledge of security and data integrity of system.
- Manage resolution of project issues, escalating them to appropriate decision making staff and change control management team.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with Physicians, Clinical Staff, Hospital Directors, and C-Level Executives.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) with OBGYN experience, preferred