CUGENE is a biotech company striving to improve patient’s health by bringing innovative and cutting-edge medicine. The company is dedicated to the discovery and development of biotherapeutics for the treatment of cancer, inflammation, and autoimmune diseases. The company has diverse programs in the pipeline at stages of preclinical and clinical development. The location is at greater Boston area, MA.
We are seeking a self-motivated and energetic post-doctoral researcher to join our drug discovery and development team and apply the immune mechanism to eradicate tumor. The candidate will conduct literature review, identify and propose target, and develop immune-related assays to validate targets and elucidate mechanism of actions. The candidate will also develop autoimmune/ inflammation related disease models or immuno-oncology tumor models and execute in vivo studies to elucidate drug efficacy. The candidate should work independently as well as in the team environment and drive project from inception to completion. The position will provide an excellent career development opportunity, an interactive work environment, and a learning experience to advance discovery target to clinical development.
- PhD in cancer biology, immune-oncology or immunology
- Strong hands-on experience in vitro and in vivo
- Specific expertise in cancer immunotherapy or autoimmune/inflammation
- Ability to manage time and multiple experiments in a fast-paced industry laboratory
- Detail-oriented and committed to high standard of quality
- Excellent skills in written and oral communication, organization and multitasking, and working in a highly collaborative and cross-functional research environment.
Qualified candidates will have an opportunity to transition into a permanent position upon evaluation
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off