Makers(line cooks, prep, fry, sauce, cold side) Heart of the House
Are you looking for something new and exciting? The opportunity to be a part of Albuquerque’s newest gourmet burger joint is here! Burger 21 is a “Beyond the Better Burger” concept, reinventing quality Chef burgers. Our mission is to deliver the Best Burger Experience ever.
We are looking to hire highly committed, motivated team players to join us. If you are looking for a safe, family- friendly environment that provides the highest levels of quality and hospitality, join us. We are offering competitive benefits and attractive wages to all positions: Takers, Shakers and Makers. If you want to join in on the ground floor of a fast-growing Gourmet Burger Concept, you will be an integral team member responsible for growing a successful and innovative new Albuquerque landmark.
A chain is only as strong as each link; therefore, it is imperative that heart of the house team members operate with the same goal in mind, which is satisfying the guest. Makers are involved with every facet of food preparation, as well as the final presentation. Their importance cannot be overstated.
- Adhering to and upholding the Burger 21 Mission, Vision and Brand Values as outlined in orientation and on the culture card, achieving our mission of providing The. Best. Burger Experience. Ever.
- * Cooking menu items to the correct temperatures and specifications in a timely manner (6-7 minutes).
- * Executing all menu items, dressing each according to specifications as outlined in recipes.
- * Cooking fried menu items to the correct temperatures and specifications in a timely manner.
- * Maintaining a positive rapport with all team members, vendors and other company team members to promote a family culture driven workplace with great teamwork.
- * Reporting to work on time each day and complying with uniform standards.
- * Performing all duties in a timely, effective and proficient manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the expected results of the position responsibilities.
- * Demonstrating effective communication and follow-up skills at all times.
- * Possessing an extensive knowledge of the menu.
- * Performing opening and closing duties properly and in a timely manner using the checklists and job aids put in place.
- * Maintaining an orderly and sanitary station, following proper food safety and sanitation procedures and restocking using the FIFO method.
- * Immediately documenting and reporting repairs and maintenance issues, following and using all safety procedures and logs.
- * Keeping manager informed of all matters pertaining to area of responsibility, taking prompt action to resolve problems and suggesting alternative solutions or actions when necessary.
- * Attending and participating in on-going training sessions. Reading PreShift notes and attending PreShift meetings.
- * Maintaining strict confidentiality with information or knowledge considered sensitive or confidential in nature.
- * Performing tasks as assigned by management.
- * Owning your station, ensuring it is clean and stocked.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Line Cook: 1 year (Preferred)
- Albuquerque, NM 87110 (Preferred)