Provide broad support to the Engineering department in areas such as, engineering change control, data collection/entry/analysis, process travelers/audits, machine qualifications, work instructions, control plans, estimating, CAD updates, and other tasks typically required within engineering projects.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Engineering change control – Executes assigned process steps; follows up, as needed, to complete engineering changes.
- Data collection/entry/analysis – Performs and supports activities such as capability studies, capacity analysis, and time studies.
- Process travelers/audits – Creates travelers from estimating workbooks, puts new part travelers through review and release process, audits released processes for adherence to time standards and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Machine qualifications – Per defined protocols, performs machine qualifications.
- Work Instructions – Creates, updates and releases work instructions.
- Estimating – Supports the estimating and quoting process in activities such as taking information from estimating tools and entering it into the MRP system to generate customer quotes and getting Program Manager approval of the quotes.
- CAD updates – In support of customer driven or internally driven technical data changes, performs CAD updates, as needed.
- Projects – Supports engineering projects as a member of the project team, executing tasks as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Associate's Degree in a technical field or related work experience
Ability to read, write and speak English
Proficiency with MS Office software; Good communication and math skills
Attention to detail, able to read technical drawings and documents
- WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Work will be conducted in both an office and factory environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: