Lane Office, New York City’s exclusive DIRTT (Doing It Right This Time) Distribution Partner and preeminent Knoll furniture vendor is seeking a dependable, energetic, and reliable DIRTT Architectural Designer.
DIRTT is a clean-tech construction company that uses video game technology to build manufactured interior construction rapidly, sustainably and cost effectively.
Architectural Designer - DIRTT
- Design and concept architectural design wall layouts based on architect/client info
- Prepare design wall specifications and layouts for projects, including electrical
- Conduct site surveys and drawings
- Provide product knowledge for technical support for project managers
- Work closely with sales team
- Attend meetings with architects, designers, installers and end user to generate drawings and specifications
Ideal Candidates possess:
- AutoCAD expertise, a must - applicants without this expertise will not be considered
- Enthusiasm for learning new software platforms, a must
- Above average computer skills – particularly with Microsoft Office
- Preferred Concentrations: Architecture & Design; Building & Construction; Construction Management; Engineering
- Organizational, multitasking and leadership skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
Lane Office recently relocated to West 38th Street in New York. Lane occupies 2 floors in a recently renovated building, with easy access to Penn Station, Port Authority and numerous subway lines.
Lane Office is the industry leader in compensation – offering competitive salary, full benefits and a 75% match to employee 401K contributions.
Job Type: Full-time