- Offering Metro by T-Mobile products and services to customers.
- Selling and upselling additional items and features. Commission on sales.
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer concerns.
- Providing a friendly environment with excellent customer service.
- Grassroots marketing efforts such as passing out flyers and greeting customers.
- Maintaining a consistent knowledge base of all Metro by T-Mobile products and services
- Retail sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Sales/customer service experience preferred, but not required.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred, but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and basic internet/data entry functions.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks based on customer flow.
- Must be open to working opening/closing shifts, and weekends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience handing cash and processing credit card transactions.
- Ability to demonstrate proven sales practices.
- Punctual and consistent in reporting to work on time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $12.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Weekly day range:
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hattiesburg, MS: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location