Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Billing Coordinator is needed to perform hands on technical billing functions, assist in operational technical accounting functions, review lower level tasks and assist in month end processes with a focus on the revenue cycle.
1. Interpret customer contract terms for determining the most appropriate billing method
2. Review billing files for discrepancies and research billing issues using a variety of analytical and reporting tools
3. Coordinate with A/R on billing discrepancies to ensure proper credit
4. Support Billing Analyst with operational accounting functions including formulary calculations, partner rebate calculations
5. Maintain spreadsheets and collect, track, prepare, compile, and distribute statistical data for daily and monthly reports
6. Maintain customer account information in various software applications
7. Generate standardized and ad hoc revenue reporting as needed
8. Assist in reviews of revenue financial statements and preparation variance analysis of balance sheet accounts and revenue related items
9. Coordinate rebate disbursements
10. Prepare monthly SOX reviews and work with internal auditors during quarterly SOX reviews.
11. Provide support across the Change Healthcare and external pharmacy organizations
Skills and Knowledge
The position requires someone who can engage with internal and external stakeholders
4+ years of billing or accounting experience is required.
2-year accounting or related degree is preferred.
Advanced Excel is required and proficiency in Access is preferred.
Must have the ability to be productive in a complex environment and meet weekly and monthly deadlines
Exposure to A/R, Billing systems and the GL is required.
Must adapt quickly to changes in processes
Work independently with little to no oversight and be able to collaborate with a team
Good communication and proficient PC/software application skills including Excel and Access are a must, Oracle experience preferred.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!