We're a Seattle based Commercial HVAC Manufacturers Rep firm that is looking for a Journeyman level HVAC technician.
Johnson Barrow has been an innovative, key player of the HVAC industry in the Pacific Northwest for over 50 years. We currently represent over 50 manufacturers and commit our energy and resources towards the common goal of providing quality service for our customers and manufacturers. This role is vital to the success of Johnson Barrow due to the direct interaction with our customers. We’re looking for individuals that can exceed expectations and help us to maintain our reputation by providing quality service and standing above competitors.
We are a strong, growing company that provides a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) w/ matching, reimbursement for gym memberships and Costco memberships and a wonderful culture on Beacon Hill in Seattle.
- Provide startup service on new commercial HVAC equipment
- Documents work by completing startup paperwork on each job and maintaining files
- Work with mechanical contractors, building engineers, and controls technicians to integrate new equipment into existing or new facilities
- Provides technical support to customers
- May at times be needed to examine building layouts and piping systems to anticipate potential difficulties with operation
- Represents company by serving as a direct customer contact
- Keeps current with manufacturers' products and related installation, operation, maintenance, service, and repair requirements
- Experience with multiple facets of the HVAC industry
- Experience with standard refrigeration tools.
- Experience with VRF systems.
- Customer interfacing/ communication skills
- Analytical Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to work with a team and independently
- A positive, customer focused attitude
- 3+ years of HVAC technician experience in troubleshooting, repairing, and replacing pumps, motors, HVAC equipment.
- Mechanical and Technical aptitude
- Ability to drive a company vehicle
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs on a regular basis
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly