Individuals in this position provide support for specific department programs. Utah Education and Telehealth Network has need for temporary part time employees to support the Reimagine Teaching professional learning program. Incumbents will provide data entry, communications, and records for the program.
This is a grant-funded temporary position that ends December 30, 2020.
This is a Category IIA position:
Not required on campus and able to telework during the duration of the University’s COVID-19 response. Employees and/or functions where employees are able to work remotely in order to maintain campus systems, campus operations, clinical operations, and patient care.
Using cloud-based software, assistants will support the program through responding to user requests, reviewing material for accuracy, checking entries across databases, updating databases, maintaining a working knowledge of the program, and help to identify issues and recommend program improvements.
1. Assists with program planning and implementation.
2. Compiles, sorts, and organizes data for entry into a database, distributes program information, and conducts program research.
3. Responds to queries from and coordinates activities with other departments, the community, and program partners.
4. Assists in the creation and distribution of program materials, forms, and general correspondence.
5. May track and report on current issues to determine future program needs.
6. May provide program specific training.
7. Other duties as assigned.
- This job description is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
Work Environment and Level of Frequency typically required
Physical Requirements and Level of Frequency that may be required
Sitting, hearing, listening, talking.
Repetitive hand motion (such as typing), walking.
Bending, reaching overhead.
Associate’s degree in a related field or equivalency (2 years related work experience may be substituted for 1 year of education) required. Two years of related experience, ability to use logic and reasoning to prioritize tasks, expertise using MS Office software, and demonstrated human relation and effective communication skills also required. Database experience preferred. Bachelor’s degree in a related field may be preferred.
Applicants must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the position description.
Prior experience working with a Utah education entity, public library, or similar background is preferred. Understanding of educational technology, instructional software, digital reference and research tools preferred.
Special Instructions Summary