Build and manage project teams in the delivery of software solutions. Maintain responsibility for a project’s plans, financials, and contractual commitments. Work with teams to identify, manage and escalate risks, provide human leadership, direction, and purpose, and ensure that they have what they need to deliver.
- 3+ years of experience as a technical project manager
- Experience with managing software development efforts
- Experience in a customer-facing role, understanding business needs, and assessing and mitigating risks
- Knowledge of Agile practices
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with using project management and task management software solutions, including Microsoft Project, Jira, and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Knowledge of SharePoint, OpenText, Drupal, or Microsoft Dynamics
- Knowledge of the Department of Health and Human Services
- Ability to learn specific software solutions and be a hands-on team member
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Public Trust clearance
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.