We have several residential construction job openings at the moment including:
- framing carpenter
- trim carpenter
- drywall hanging
This team will work residential projects on the island of PUERTO RICO through the FEMA initiative to help restore the homes of hurricane victims on the island.
A candidate for this position must:
- Be 18 years of age.
- Have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Be able to climb, reach, bend, crawl, squat and stoop to accomplish essential job functions.
- Be able to follow directions and work independently.
- Pass drug test
- Pass a background check
- Have reliable transportation
- Be capable of lifting 50 lbs or more repeatedly
- Have steel/composite-toed boots
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $200.00 to $250.00 /day
- High school or equivalent