Raise the profile of the Vision Wine & Spirits brand in the US through advertising, public relations and marketing. Bring a modern and vibrant approach to Vision’s marketing activities, ensuring that the company’s marketing activity reflects best industry practices. Directly manage all digital media advertising, website content, and social media feeds. Work with the Vision Sales Team and trade partners to generate compelling and effective social media content. Coordinate Vision social media content generation and activation in conjunction with all supplier-lead platforms. Work directly with external marketing firms to maximize return on marketing investments. Build meaningful relationships with top industry publications, both online and in print, to assist in public relations activity and press release deployment. Manage the development of POS and brand tools for all brand portfolio. Work with graphics department to ensure the Vision Sales Team is equipped with cutting edge marketing assets to support all sales activity.
- Ensure that all Vision sales tools are on brand with respect to Vision, reflecting the values of authenticity, craftsmanship, and a sense of place. Ensure that Vision’s identity as an independent purveyor of independent products is coordinated and elevated.
- Develop ongoing strategies to ensure that Vision’s marketing practices continue to evolve with the industry. Engage and deploy these practices to elevate the profile of Vision and its portfolio.
- Assist the Vision Management Team in developing detailed A&P budgets and strategic marketing plans for all brands and suppliers, including digital and traditional advertising.
- Execute strategic marketing plans for all brands and suppliers through coordinated work with the Vision Management Team, the Vision Sales Team, and cooperation with external marketing firms and service providers.
- Provide Vision Management Team with regular reports of marketing activities and results designed to fulfill the strategic marketing plans for all brands and suppliers.
- Coordinate all Vision social media activity across all platforms. Utilize metrics of service providers to plan for results and leverage field activity with trade partners across all channels.
- Ensure that relevant and qualified supplier-led social media activity is integrated into Vision’s social media activity.
- Support social media content generation by providing guidelines for the Vision Team on best practices to utilize in the field to optimize social media content.
- Manage trade and consumer communications, including management of website and website content.
- Communicate with key national event planners and trade publications to build brand equity on a national basis.
- Manage the production of Point of Sale material and associated brand assets. Ensure that the Vision Sales Team has a complete and accurate go-to-market toolbox for all brands
- Participate in on-going training for spirit and wine brands for the Vision team, ensuring that the Vision team takes products to the trade with expertise and dependable literacy.
- Proficient in marketing and selling strategies
- Able and willing to travel overnight as needed
- Valid driver’s license
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Exceptional ability to build relationships with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work independently, demonstrate initiative, and be accountable for results
- Able to learn in-depth brand and product knowledge
- Exhibits a passion for wine and spirit industry
- Bachelor’s Degree required; degree in Marketing and/or Communications preferred
- 3-5 years of experience marketing and selling required; experience in the wine and spirits industry preferred
Martignetti provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetics, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal and local laws. In addition to federal law requirements, Martignetti complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. EEO M/F/D/V
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing: 3 years (Required)