Are you always trying to find a better way to do things? Do you enjoy working with and learning from others? Do you build, test, and experiment on your own time? We want to meet you. SealingTech is a Veteran Owned Small Business focusing on Cyber Security services for the DoD. We pride ourselves on our “work to live” rather than “live to work” mentality.
We're looking for a Senior Network Security Engineer:
support with for the National Guard on a new contract! Working with a small team of Network and System Engineers, you will be part of a new program to build and implement a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) wireless initiative. This initiative will allow the men and women of the National Guard to use their own devices for readiness training so they can more effectively support the mission. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, deploying and supporting this project.
- Identifying the current network and virtual infrastructure
- Survey the current system
- Develop a design specification that outlines how to integrate the proposed BYOD
- Implement the BYOD system
- Document the process and installation instructions
- Create and install the BYOD/Wireless kits in an Enterprise testing environment
- Fully deploy the finished product across the National Guard
- 10-20% travel possible
- 3+ years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CCNP preferred
- Security +
- Experience working with government customers
- Experience building similar systems from the ground up
- Have the ability to lead a small team
- Experience with wireless/tunneling protocols
- Knowledge of Enterprise systems (Web Security Services, VRFs, Authentication, etc.)
- Must possess the knowledge and experience level enough to troubleshoot complex routing and network problems
- Experience with IPsec protocols
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Clearance: Secret
- US Citizen
- Direct experience with the National Guard and their network
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
SealingTech offers competitive compensation packages, health, dental, and vision insurance, retirement contributions, tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules and generous vacation policies. Perks include monthly catered meals, a stocked kitchen, and company retreats and gatherings. We're looking for a new member to join our team, take on challenges, and be willing to grow with us.
Sealing Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
As a federal contractor, we provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the Human Resources Department by email at hr @ sealingtech.org or by mail at 7134 Columbia Gateway Drive, Suite 160, Columbia, MD 21046. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made by the Human Resources Manager and will be made on a case-by-case basis.