A passionate business development professional with expertise selling into the long-term care, post-acute care, or similar type settings will find a fantastic opportunity with AlixaRX. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy a consultative sale, then our Business Development Director just may be the perfect career move for you.
In this quota-carrying role, you will be part of a dynamic and innovate Pharmacy Solutions Company and quite literally will continue to help us transform medication management in the elder care and post-acute care environments. Utilize your proven sales development background as you establish new clients, deepen relationships with existing clients and generate demand for our unique medication distribution services across a broad territory.
We're growing rapidly and there's no better time to join a company that is the high-tech of pharmacy and on the leading-edge of pharmaceutical dispensary. Come build a rewarding career with AlixaRX!
AlixaRx is built on hallmark strengths
- innovative technology, quality pharmacy services, understanding and meeting customer needs, exceptional service, and a strong work ethic - so we are looking for a professional who shares our values.
There is great potential in this highly-visible role for a proven leader who can hit the ground running, think on their feet and consistently shape partnerships that achieve strategic and quota objectives. We offer the advantages of a continuous growth company which embodies an exciting, entrepreneurial spirit.
There is great potential in this highly-visible role for a proven leader who can hit the ground running, think on their feet and consistently shape partnerships that achieve strategic business and quota objectives. We offer the advantages of a continuous growth company which embodies an exciting, entrepreneurial spirit.
Qualifications, skills and abilities include the following:
A proven expertise with implementing and managing a sales strategy based on a company’s sales vision and successful sales accomplishments which contribute to the bottom line.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
- Minimum five (5) years sales experience
- Minimum three (3) years pharmacy sales experience
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
- Generate leads and conduct sales calls to potential contract opportunities that will meet and exceed individual quota goals and business objectives.
- Monitor and analyze sales and referral development to identify trends; make recommendations to company management that will improve business results
- Analyze and define markets for sales opportunities within product market segments. Provide analysis of the company market share, the competitor market share and potential market share
- Prepare, update and control forecast covering projected new business sales, bookings, and proposal activity/costs by contract and program
- Complete business plans, sales strategies and action plans for identified targets of opportunity that clearly define objectives, goals, win strategies, and action assignments
- Conduct the contracting efforts within the region including procurement, installation, and servicing
AlixaRx was founded in 2011 with a mission to transform medication management in long-term, post-acute and other healthcare settings. We were born from a need to improve patient outcomes, reduce costs, and improve efficiencies. AlixaRx was developed through collective input from nurses, pharmacists, and physicians to provide safety, access, and savings to long-term and post-acute care facilities. With the use of proprietary dispensing technology and innovative clinical pharmacy services, AlixaRx services more than 35,000 patients in over 300 long-term and post-acute care facilities across the nation. Our mission is to deliver pharmacy services through innovative technology that improve patient outcomes, reduce costs, and improve efficiencies.
At AlixaRx, you will make a difference in the lives of others and assist in changing the way medications are delivered in post-acute care settings. AlixaRx provides an innovative approach to an industry that has remained virtually unchanged for decades. Our innovative use of technology to support our customers and patients results in improved savings and increased safety while reducing waste commonly associated with traditional pharmacy services. Join our team to experience and be a part of the change that AlixaRx is creating in the communities we serve.
AlixaRx is transforming medication management by providing innovative pharmacy services that improve patient outcomes, reduce costs, and improve efficiency