The Coordinator, Fair Employment Practices and Policies is responsible for performing a broad range of administrative and project-based duties in support of the Fair Employment Practices & Policies department. This position will report to the VP, Fair Employment Practices & Policies and is a unique opportunity to gain visibility into different parts of the company.
Partner with broader team on the planning and execution of employment-related training programs for in-person and online audiences across the Company.
Create and edit presentations, agendas, spreadsheets, communications, databases, and reports.
Plan and organize employee focus groups, trainings, and investigative interviews.
Responsible for setting up complex meeting/event (Telepresence events included) preparation, set-up, and follow-up including preparing materials, documenting notes, and coordinating follow-up items to completion
Manage department files, including electronic document systems, intranet web sites, wikis, and web-based project management tools
Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Minimum 1 year related working experience in a professional role requiring strong organizational skills, preferably in Labor & Employment Law or Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of work experience
- Strong computer skills and expert knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Proven ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a professional phone manner and in-person presence
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with the ability to prioritize work with a strong attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with staff, executive team, external partners, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Proactive, can-do attitude
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.