LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for leadership and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
You'll be working right in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara. If you’re feeling stressed or maybe just competitive, play some ping pong or take the company up on one of its many sponsored recreational activities (think: yoga, soccer, rock climbing). Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with our headquarters in Santa Barbara, California and offices in London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
What You'll Do:
- The Senior UI Designer is a key player to improving the design and usability of LogicMonitor's application(s), ensuring they are highly functional, intuitive, visually compelling, and addressing the needs of the market. You'll lead the functional design of innovative screens, interactions and workflows for compelling enterprise SaaS products, in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Lead and maintain UI component Design Library by designing appealing and simple UI components, styles, layouts, widgets and patterns that users delight in using for the future platform.
- Will create and maintain new product design features (20% current platform, 80% new platform) and make ongoing improvements and suggestions to the company Design System processes.
- Mentor future Designers in product on-boarding, UI industry knowledge and best practices, company Design System processes.
- Support existing design request for the current platform that is consistent with the current UI and backed by user data.
- Collaborate with other designers, product managers, engineers, and users to implement and maintain the current product requests and delivery of an elegant UI.
- Interact with users and potential customers for design insights and to validate sketches and prototypes for the current and future platforms.
- Work collaboratively with other designers, product managers, engineers, and users to iterate designs: create wireframes, flowcharts, prototypes, mockups, high-def designs, etc
- Ensure UI components, styles, layouts, widgets, and patterns are designed and coded to spec for the new company Design Library
What you'll need:
- 5+ Experience in creating UI deliverables such as scenarios, workflows, mockups, prototypes, synthesized customer research, and wireframes.
- 2+ Experience in creating usable, sustainable UI documentation
- Strong portfolio of web applications design that demonstrates outstanding interaction and visual design skills.
- Strong Sketch and Invision skills, able to make clean components, styles, layouts, patterns, workflows, prototypes and iconography is a plus.
Indeed Hire and LogicMonitor Inc. are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to receive text updates about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sustainable UI Documentation: 2 years (Required)
- Sketch and Invison: 2 years (Preferred)
- UI Deliverable Creation -scenarios, workflows, mockups, etc.: 5 years (Required)
- Web Application Design: 2 years (Required)
- Austin, TX: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)