FUJIFILM North America Corporation is a marketing subsidiary of FUJIFILM Corporation in Tokyo, Japan that provides equipment, consumables and technical support to the graphic arts industry; digital photo processing equipment, technical support and fulfillment services for commercial and consumer customers; Instax cameras & film, consumer digital cameras, and motion picture films. The company is comprised of five operating divisions: Photo Imaging Products; Graphic Systems Products; Electronic Imaging Products; Motion Picture Film Products; and Optical Devices.
We are currently hiring for a Supply Chain Planner position. The Supply Chain Planner is a key player in the Demand Planning & Supply Chain process. This role supports a number of
key product lines, including Wide Format Printers, Kiosks, Wide Format Inks & Media, Canvas and photo book making supplies. They will develop, monitor and provide a rolling forecast by utilizing statistical forecasting tools, historical data and sales projections using solid production and inventory management skills.
The position is responsible for Demand Forecasting, Production Ordering and Inventory Management activities for assigned product lines, including leadership of the monthly Sales & Operating Planning Process (S&OP). The position interfaces with product management, sales, purchasing, and operations to continuously optimize inventory levels and demand forecast accuracy.
Some of the responsbilities are but, not limited to:
- Lead monthly Sales & Operations Plan process & meetings for assigned product line.
- Use demand planning and fulfillment / inventory management software (SAP or excel based) to monitor forecast, place purchase orders, and manage inventory levels, to achieve stated objectives.
- Collaborate with product managers to develop operating forecasts utilizing various statistical models.
- Support product management in development of PSI (Purchase, Sales, Inventory) plan for assigned product category.
- Analyze data output (actual to forecast) and provide reports for marketing/sales management and provide data analysis to product management team.
- Prepare a variety of monthly key performance indicator reports (KPIs) including product inventory balances, Slow Moving and Obsolete inventories, and Customer Service Level Percentages.
- Work with product management to pro-actively manage inventory targets, customer demands and other related objectives
- Interface with other functional groups (Internal, External, and International) to provide information and direction, as required.
- Perform SAP and WMS/Mainframe inventory transactions to ensure accuracy and timeliness of system information.
- Interface with customers and sales support account teams to identify accurately promotional and base forecasts.
- Maintain yearly models based on promotional activity, seasonal, and historical trends.
- Analyze POS data and order activity to adjust forecast.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3+ years material/logistics planning experience in a CPG environment, with demonstrated knowledge of supply chain concepts and methods
- Experience with production planning and inventory management software
- Working knowledge of forecasting systems and processes
- I have this instead: SAP Systems knowledge and experience a plus (1 to 3 years)
- Solid computer skills, with proficiency in most PC applications, especially Excel.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong Communication skills
FUJIFILM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals. EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: