Work in tandem with the software development team to validate, document, test, and deploy applications. Apply expertise in identifying and preventing defects in products and services on a continuous basis and work with software engineers, system engineers, and DevOps engineers in the correction of any defects found. Avoid problems when delivering solutions to customers. Use automation tools and techniques to achieve objectives.
- 2 years of experience with test automation
- 2 years of experience with writing and executing scripts
- 2 years of experience with the software engineering and quality assurance fields
- Experience with developing automated API test scripts with industry tools, including SoapUI or Postman
- Experience with contributing to the delivery of testing artifacts, including automated testing plans, performance test plans, test reports, user acceptance testing (UAT) plans, and traceability matrices
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with software development using languages, including Java and Python
- Experience with the agile software development life cycle (SDLC) and the integration of automated testing into a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline, including Git and Jenkins
- Experience with developing performance test scripts and scenarios using industry tools, including HP LoadRunner, Performance Center, JMeter, or other tools
- Experience with developing data integrity test scripts on databases, including Oracle and PostgreSQL
- Ability to manage discrepancies identified during testing and collaborate with the software development team to resolve software bugs
- Ability to set testing schedules and provide progress or status to project management and client stakeholders
- Automated Test Tool Certifications or Training
- Foundation or Advanced Tester Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.