IMAC Regeneration Centers is a market leader in regenerative medical services and rehabilitation.
We are looking for quality candidates to join our team of professionals as an IT System Administrator and help us deliver the highest quality of care to our patients.
- Installing and configuring software, hardware, websites and networks
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Deployment and management of end user workstations
- Ensuring zero down-time network operations
- Deployment of networking equipment including firewalls, switches, access points and VPN connections
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware, websites and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. The ability to diagnose and resolve problems quickly while maintaining the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users is required.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Respond to all help desk inquiries clearing tickets in a timely manner
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Maintain ongoing staff training to ensure compliance with HIPAA and data retention and security policies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Proven experience as a System Administrator,Network Administratoror similar role
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Familiarity with Azure AD, Office 365 Business, and Windows operating systems
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to any geographic area in the United States.
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year