As a member of the Aeronautics Onboarding and Offboarding team, the Marietta Lead will be involved in a number of areas: New Employee Orientation/On-Boarding (NEO), Off-Boarding, Outplacement Services, Contingent Non-Employee Labor, applicable third party purchase orders, audits, and related systems.
- Fully execute and facilitate the NEO orientation to ensure new hires, rehires, recalls, and transfers are engaged and informed about Lockheed Martin's mission, values and culture.
- Participate in strategic initiatives that will continue to enhance and further streamline the on- and off/boarding processes.
- Partner with internal organizations and third party vendor/agencies regarding the provision of outplacement services. Facilitate employee and manager briefings regarding transition and outplacement services.
- May have oversight and responsibility for systems associated with Onboarding and Offboarding.
- Facilitate cross-functional partnership for on and off/boarding related activities and services to ensure an efficient and seamless transition for employees.
- Strong customer focus and ability to partner with various internal and external groups, including senior leaders.
Drives lateral connectivity and collaboration within Human Resources and across the enterprise. Delivers data-driven people solutions that are efficient, effective, and flexible.
This is a career-level position for candidates that are experienced, but still considered a learner.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, HR or related field
- One year of Human Resources Business Partner or HR Functional Experience in one of the following areas: Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Workforce Strategy, Talent Management, Organizational Development, or Labor Relations, etc
- One year of project management experience including the ability to work independently and execute projects with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability and experience as a facilitator or presenter
- Strong communication skills both oral and written and customer service orientation
- Demonstrate ability to build and maintain relationships, collaborate with others, engage in constructive conflict, and manage interpersonal dynamics
- Must demonstrate strong decision making and judgment, oral and written communication, business acumen
- Demonstrated experience using relevant software tools/solutions, e.g., Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project), SharePoint,
- Working knowledge of Human Resources policies and procedures
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems such as Kenexa/BrassRing, processing I-9/eVerify
- Three years of project management experience including: developing project plans, identifying stakeholders, preparing corresponding communication plans, identifying milestones, deadlines, and metrics to assess outcomes/results
- Continuous Improvement Training/Mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Lockheed Martin policies and procedures.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.