Sales Production Manager – Tree Care
Kinnucan is a nationally recognized, TCIA accredited, 49-year-old established company, serving distinguished clientele and municipalities on Chicago’s North Shore. We are recruiting an individual that has 3-5 years of solid field experience and is ready to achieve a significant managerial position. This is a unique opportunity to work in an environment that focuses on personal development, well maintained equipment and safety.
- Meet key performance indicators specific to Tree Care sales and client relations.
- Networking to produce new sales leads; maintaining existing tree care clients.
- Perform site walk-throughs with clients to discuss tree care needs.
- Create estimates for new and existing clients.
- Take charge in the resolution of clients’ problems, general questions or concerns.
- Develop opportunities for communicating and upselling other Kinnucan services.
- Work closely with the crews to communicate site notes and client requests in a clear, accurate, and timely manner.
- Plan and manage the tree production schedule to ensure 100% on-time delivery of all contracted work.
- Establishing task priorities, labor hour management, scheduling and tracking work with crews; providing guidance and ensure the availability of resources.
- ISA Certification
- Certifies Arborist
- Degree in Forestry, Arboriculture or related field
- Knowledge of trees, insects and related diseases
- Organized and Detailed Oriented
- Sales Driven
- Leadership Skills
What We Offer:
- Employee Medical Coverage
- 401K Savings Plan & Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Life Insurance
- Company Vehicle, iPad & Phone
- Continuing Education & Professional Development
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- tree sales: 3 years (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly