This is Application DBA position in State Street. The work environment is dynamic and fast paced. The position requires hands on experience in Oracle, SQL, and PL/SQL. The successful candidate must be effective at managing multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities and be capable of meeting deadlines. Further the candidate must have proven analytical and problem solving skills as well as strong communication skills. Must be a team player who is goal oriented and have great collaboration skills.
- Review and modify Oracle Exadata architecture that includes various configurations and features
- Hands on experience of RAC components and architecture including performance tuning
- Work on configuring/performance tuning and troubleshooting , Oracle replication tool technology
- Create, review and modify PL/SQL procedure and SQL.
- B.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4 years of experience in application DBA
- Hands on experience in PL/SQL procedure and SQL skills
- Hand on experience in Oracle Exadata Database and Administration tasks
- SQL Tuning and troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge of Big Data and Data Warehouse concepts
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner both written and orally
- Be a team player with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, initiative, and self-motivation.
- Ability to multi-task and meet aggressive timelines
- Good to have experience with Oracle 12C
- Added advantage with working on a huge database size of 30+ TB.