- Landscape Maintenance
Manage and direct the landscape crews that serve our clients, ensuring a safe, efficient and productive workforce that provides industry leading quality of service and horticultural expertise.
- Hire, train and direct the crew members and crew leaders/foreman
- Manage and review labor and job coding of crews to ensure accurate timekeeping
- Ensure a safe workplace by implementing and enforcing company policies and procedures
- Create and monitor daily routing to maximize efficient weekly cycles
- Train crews in proper horticultural practices to ensure the highest quality of service is provided on client’s properties
- Review sites to provide current, specific direction to crew leaders to ensure that site work is prioritized each week.
- Provide basic site improvement suggestions/proposals
- Ensure that vehicles and equipment are properly maintained, functioning at an efficient level, are safe, and are presented in a professional manner.
- Work in collaboration with Account Manager to maintain strong communication and follow-thru with our clients, providing solutions to site deficiencies and suggestions for improvements
- Assist the branch team in achieving its overall objectives of quality, retention, growth and profitability.
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years landscape experience.
- Verbal and written communication
- Orientation toward teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to screen, hire and train crew members and leaders
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Horticultural and agronomic knowledge related to landscape management
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.