IHPR is a boutique PR agency with offices in LA and NY working with top-tier fashion and accessories clients. We are seeking a great showroom assistant for our LA office. We are looking for sharp, motivated, organized candidates with 1-2 years of fashion PR experience (can include internships).
The Showroom Assistant is responsible for the overall organization of the showroom and must have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Oversight and management of samples including inventory, send outs, returns
- Showroom maintenance and presentation including merchandising, layout and stock levels
- Offering support to account teams through general office duties
- Unpacking and steaming new shipments
- Booking all messengers and monitoring costs for clients
- Scheduling FedEx/UPS pickups and tracking packages
- Recruiting interns
- Assisting in stylist/influencer appointments
- Ensuring safe transportation of garments from showroom to stylists
- Updating the showroom calendar with appointments
- Compiling monthly client expense reports
Experience and Requirements:
- 1-2 years experience in a showroom at a fashion PR agency or in-house preferred; internships will be considered.
- Efficent, effective communicator with internal staff and showroom guests;
- Very well-versed in fashion, celebrity and entertainment culture;
- Ability to self-monitor time management and work effectively in a highly-collaborative boutique office environment;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with various deadlines;
- Must be self-motivated, trustworthy, team player, flexible, organized, and professional.
We ask that only those candidates with the qualified experience listed above apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- fashion PR: 1 year (Preferred)