REPORTS TO: Vice President, Retail
Purpose: This role works independently on the day-to-day, hands-on execution of C-Store promotional campaigns and also assist with the creative design process of company-wide marketing strategies. Duties include answering phones, scheduling appointments, maintain calendars, prepare and deliver support information and other administrative duties supporting the retail department. The ideal candidate will be pro-active, highly skilled and organized and take ownership of all assigned projects and responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with the Retail team to develop product/brand promotional strategies and provide store-level support to ensure successful implementation
- Responsible for managing phone calls to the department, distribute mail, scanning, and other office activities including preparing presentations and materials and taking minutes at meetings
- Communicate with field personnel, vendors and the Category Managers with merchandising or Marketing issues.
- Act as project manager for campaigns and assigned initiatives and manage daily administrative tasks to ensure that all marketing related projects run smoothly
- Assist with coordinating meetings and events
- Gather and analyze competitors marketing strategies
- Participate in creative design and development of marketing strategies, promotional materials and customer communication initiatives.
- Project Manager for creative and graphic designers for development of materials and responsible for ordering and coordinating inventory of promotional signage.
- Develop social media promotional initiatives, including publishing of photos and other materials to social media and the company Intranet website
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams is preferred
- Experience developing strategic brand/product plans and analyzing data and trends to generate insights to understand consumer behavior is preferred
- Ability to work independently, under minimal supervision while achieving goals within given time constraints
- Experience in design and creation of promotional materials is preferred including proficiency in photoshop or other imaging and design software and wordpress.
- Strong administrative skills, attention to detail and extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, frequently required to sit and stand; use hands and fingers to handle or feel and reach. The employee is occasionally required to walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel and crouch. Must frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
This role is based at our home office in Brecksville, Ohio.
truenorth considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status and is a veteran-friendly and equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)