Hearth and Home Vandalia has an outstanding career opportunity for a skilled leader to take charge of managing our senior living campus.
This position has the responsibility of building and maintaining occupancy levels, managing/hiring/leading the right operations team. This is the chance for the right candidate to be the decision-maker in a successful community that has a non-traditional approach to senior assisted living. The successful candidate must be dynamic, performance-driven and have the following qualifications and experience:
- Ability to market and sell our community
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Nursing or Business degree helpful but not required
- Ability to run all operational aspects of the community
- Completion of AIT program or 2 years experience in management, healthcare or hospitality management
- A true customer first service attitude - seriously.. customer first!
Hearth & Home Senior Living Community is part of a system of fifteen senior living communities in Ohio and West Virginia. To learn more about us visit our web site at www.chancellorhealth.com.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package and we reward our top performers. Don’t miss the chance to explore this exceptional opportunity!!
Job Type: Full-time
- Managerial: 2 years (Preferred)
- healthcare: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off